A True Love Story..Never Ends..


Her hands are in her pockets, he's there talking to his friends. … both on separate ends. She glances at; his presence …
a smile lights her face… She ‘s trying not to show that…, but her heart beats are in a race…
She turns back to her friends, pretends nothing occurs, and as she turns away from him, she saw his eyes turning to her…

It’s been a week since they broke up..

She kept herself away …she couldn't think about another heart-breaking goodbye from him…
she didn't know what she wanted… she only knew what she wanted, was the boy that broke her heart….
A friend of hers couldn't stand seeing them falling apart…
she ran to him ..
" She’s not alive anymore.. her pain grew …please come back to her… make her laugh and help her get through…"
It's been a while since she smiled so bright… Show her that not all guys lie,, left her spirit high..
He turned his back without letting her finish… he want to find his love before it completely vanish..
There she was under the huge cherry tree.. standing alone … his way to her was free..

He went there saying:
" I caught that glimpse of your eyes and Everything froze, like if I’m in an old photograph…like if I've taken from life another dose .."
" I'm back from the start… with that glimpse of yours..
I remembered that I've already given you my heart in the shape of a rose.."
With tears filling her eyes she replies...
" My face is a lie for all to see... That smiles were fake… this isn't me.. "
She cried : " those tears are real, they’re way too true.. and, congratulations, it’s all for you.."


Him again:
" That goodbye is something I pretend..
That’s not our last meeting..that’s not how our love story ends.."

He smiled at her and grabbed her hand..
Leaving you something that I’ll never stand..



Comments

  1. Simply great, wish this can happen in real life ...
    <3 I adored it,thanks pink lavender <3
    Love you sweet heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh imagine all love stories are like this ...

    You're more than welcome dear sis...and .. Love you more <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts