Gaping hole

I talk about what used to be far often for someone who has a huge chunk of  memory missing, leaving a gaping hole in my brain. There's a lot of un-matching puzzle pieces, details of where I lived, whom I used to play with and where my mind used to wander when clouds hung so low. I remember a ginger head girl an empty dog house and a garden full of frogs! nothing beyond, nothing in between .. except the way those memories hung for so long.

Here's what I think the reason behind all of this:

When we experience far more than we should , and way more than our tiny little brain can handle at an early stage of life, our mind filters what they think is an unnecessarily burden. Years passes one after the other and our brain storage is being over filled with unbalanced emotions and so our memory cells still being filtered. and like every complicated system, flaws are bound to occur. Here's where some good moments, happy little munchkins of joy are deleted -filtered by mistake- , or by purpose just to maintain that neutral balance of  emotions.

What I'm trying to say is there are so many happy memories we've lived than what we remember.

Think about it! maybe how we got through things are far more important than how and what exactly we lived through it.

So what if some memories are gone?! we'd create a lot more along the way!






Comments

Popular Posts