My Ways

I’ve always loved the things that the rest of the world forgot
Like snails, slugs, warms and frogs
I see beauty in broken things left behind
In every weird place where silence hide
I guess I love doing things alone, love being the only one
Some might say I’m only running away,
Others might say I’m just being unique
Well none are mistaken...

I also love ghost stories; some might wonder why?

Well…
We all are ghosts until someone comes and colors our skin
We all are hollow figures until we’re fill in
I also love it because it triggers the fear of the unknown
So I’ll keep watching horror movies until it is no more
I’ll keep experiencing fear over and over until I have no future frights

Weird methodology, I know..

But this is me and my weird ways of living or should I say loving life?





Comments

Popular Posts