Running

Haven’t been sleeping...
All I’ve been trying to do is figuring out …
Who I am? Who I might be? …
And most importantly, why I am made of three parts running,
and one part fighting so hard trying to stay!
,,

I find it hard to understand myself… My subconscious
Where in the glummest of time it seems to find something worth figuring out
It seems to find its way to forgiveness!
I can’t argue with its intentions,
my exit strategy is flawed anyway…
,,

But it’s the only thing that I know how to do,
to run, to never look behind! Before I become the one who keeps asking for answers inside of..
Empty figures… closed loops and hollowed souls.
,,

No one asks for my existence anymore,
They never asked me to stay either
Instead they ask … When are you going? Were you ever going to say goodbye?
,,

I haven’t been sleeping you know..
As all my dreams are about a world where I want to stay,
Where I never think of plan a... Plan b... Plan ‘what the hell?!  Just Run, Run, Run!!’
A world where I would unpack my whole,

To stop looking for doors or any open windows in case I had to urgently exit. 



Comments

  1. Old and Tolerant

    I am the wind rushing & roaring like an ocean wave.
    Invisible and clandestine.
    Present yet inconceivable.
    moving blindly
    just dreaming to be perceived.

    Why I am here? why cant they see me?
    or do i even want to be seen?!
    the latter maybe the best option.
    be like the wind,unseen
    like a mystic helper when needed or
    like a fart silent but deadly if you have enemies. @.@

    don't mind me for i'm just a wind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts