A Secret called "It"


I don’t know how to say it,
So I don’t

So I hold it back and frown
So I stumble without getting back up
So I let butterflies flutter inside my stomach
So I let my brain take over
So I let my heartbeats do the talking
So I stare at walls like some kind of modern art
So I chew gum nonstop
So I whisper it to the imaginary version of you
So I repeat it in front of the mirror over and over
So I let it change my facial expression
So I let it turn my thoughts into aches
So I let it burn my taste buds
So I let it fill my lungs
So I let it grow into a living matter
So I let it become a part of me
So I let hunt my all;

I truly don’t know how to say it..
So I take an overdose of sleep
So I let it rot inside
So I swallow it over and over 
So I live with it and die with it
So all what it becomes, is silence deep from within




Comments

Popular Posts