Dear Mom,



There are too many things I want you to know, that I lost count
Too many things I want to tell you about
Like how I love singing when no one is around,
Like how I once lost my breath spinning round and round
I wanted to tell you how I see you in my reflection
How you've missed the change of my complexion
How I grew looking like you more and more each day
How much I’d like to dye my hair in grey
I want to tell you how I love the smell of coffee but never drank it
How once I loved a dress but it didn't really fit
How uncomfortable high heels are
And how many I bought so far
I want to tell you, how I want to capture everything you've missed
and tell you how many flowers I've kissed
I want you to listen to my favourite song
To show you how my hair grew so long
But most of all.. 
I want to tell you how hard it is to breathe you in with each inhale
How in stopping my breath I constantly fail...



Comments

  1. Wow .. I love wt u wrote !
    It's simply adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so very grateful for your comment ! Thank you ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts