Memories that we capture


I don’t have the answers nor am I qualified to set the rules when to put the pen down and when to keep on writing. But I do believe we owe it to ourselves to authentically examine how images of moments fit into our lives and how it affects it; paying mind to when it might enriches or detracts.  And so, in the spirit of mere ambiguity, I only know this. I better let my words be my mind in order to carry me through different new worlds. And I better allow my memories to live on as a captured photograph. And then after seeing all the photos I've captured and archived, maybe then I’ll put the pen down for a while and return so often to enjoy the art that shaped me. 

I don't only write to unfold and shed thoughts and feelings, but to also capture a photo that you and I know will last forever.







Comments

Popular Posts