Heavy


Today I don't feel like myself, more like an incomplete circle… Something is almost there, but not quite, not just yet; or should I say that a part is missing-an important one- . Today, I lost my voice in the wind. I lost my soul somewhere between the past and the present. There’s no softness in me left. I’m all harsh and sharp edges that a gentle touch can easily leave a scar. There’s an angry storm in my chest that stings, I guess you can only hold on so much for so long before you become heavy. As for me today, I embody every angry thought and feeling I ever stored, it’s all heavy heavy heavy inside.  And tonight I have stopped trusting the stars, tonight they’re just dots. But maybe.. just maybe, tomorrow might turn out much better because no one should live under the obligation of carrying the weight of the world. 



Comments

Popular Posts