Worst Love Poem..

Without question…
You are the worst thing that ever happened!
To my solitary…

I’m serious!

I heard about sociability, being soaked into reality …
But this is hideous!

Look at men with fancy talks waiting for valentine to romanticize
Nothing but losers with souls so empty … I said!

“ I guess you’re diagnosed with the illness of feelings discharge
Looking through lenses where all you see is black and white! ”
He replied..

 -Sorry, pardon me for the confusion
  What I meant to say, is that you’re in a total delusion
  Colors and words had nothing to do with being in love,

- And yet!  Red, what people chose to symbolize their passion!

- If so, then I’ll prefer to use the color mauve
  Maybe that would be more attractive!
 “MAUVE as  for…  mutual affection united versus eternity “

That was me using the skill of irony

....

The whole conversation is Crap!!
Like a slap across my muse,
Who had to stand so much abuse
From the people I love!
Wouldn't that be enough!

I've been thinking for far too long with my heart, Instead of my Head
And I can’t do that anymore from now and ahead

- You've threatened to leave me behind, to leave my side
  And I tried to tell you, this isn't a good time

- I truly can’t do this anymore
  I refuse to submit to all kind of metaphors you use!  
  Like… Roses are red and violets are blue
  My life sucks and it’s all thanks to you!

I silenced for a moment and closed my eyes..
Trying hard to rack my mind from moments of monstrosity
I refuse to surrender to such kind of atrocity

Yet again, I couldn't rescue myself from all the harm
I close my eyes and all I can visualize, is your arm seizing my arm  



Comments

Popular Posts