Another confession ,


Sometimes we feel like if the whole world is closing in, where there is no other option but to cave in. Where you can only see things from the other point of view without having a say, as our options got limited. To stand behind a shield of your own mistakes, afraid of repeating them. To watch chances passing in front of you without being able to grab one. To see history repeating itself and evolving even more. Coming to the point where your feelings will rust, and forgetting your dreams, is just a matter of time. Left with nothing to share, and nothing to bring out without the slightest feeling of indecisiveness.

So stop questioning my mere sudden silence!
The only thing I’m trying to do here, is moving on, but I only know how to do that by staying away! I'm more like looking for a chance to settle down my fears waiting for a moment of ease. 

Hope one day you'd understand, 

Comments

Popular Posts