Hidden Screams..




What if I scream?  really screamat the loudest voice I can make until my throat hurt, tear the clouds apart and scare away the birds .. scream out the unfairness of the world, the ugliness and the low-morals we have embraced, scream out the bad voices holding me back, the ghosts chasing my dignity, my pride as a human being, as a Muslim .. scream out the ignorance I've been stuck in, the indifference I'm ill with .. let out the fear of being controlled , being prisoner of a Bigger game," let out the sceams I tell myself  I'm helpless against, and the conspiracies I let myself believe to be greater than my modest powers ... if I really do so, will my foolishness go away? will my silliness go out of my system, and let me be an actual human being? a true Muslim? a Muslim I should be not.. a Muslim I am .. a person of true morals and right principals .. !!

" I just wish to be out of this prison .. will I ever be though ? .. "

Popular Posts