My confessions..


Ever since I was a child , I had refused to fight- I didn’t believe that I was capable of it. I accepted everything from others, suffered in silence the injustices to which I fell victim. I wanted everyone to see that I was a good girl. That I was sensitive in my heart, and able to help everyone. I wanted to be liked at any cost. God had given me a good life, and I had not been able to make use of it. Instead, I begged that others love me, lived my life as others wanted me to, all in order to show that I was kindhearted and able to please everyone.

I speak of faith, and I’m hopeless..

I speak of Love, but I receive neither the affection nor the comfort I feel I deserve..

I speak freedom, and I am prison to my own guilt.. Being weak


" I shall suffer no more, I have already suffered enough.."


..~

Comments

Popular Posts