another confession


it's weird what I'm feeling right now..

a rage of hurt and hidden tears..!

I don't know why all this..?! and I'm really so surprised!

how deeply I can feel sorry for others..!

others I can't say I truly know them!

but so strangely I feel in them

I truly pain for them ,,

strange.. how I try to let my words speak for that stranger..!

strange.. how I let my letters scream .. please don't give up..!

I don't know why would I say this..

but I'm hurting.. for that stranger..

I couldn't show the tears behind my written texts..

I couldn't say the much it hurts for seeing that stranger giving up!

and maybe it's not like what I think ,,

I really don't know much,,

but , why I fear asking a lot of questions I'm dying to ask

why do I deeply care!?!

but mostly .. why I'm really hurt!?

.......



Comments

Popular Posts