So..I'll start from morning


It’s nearly midnight and I don’t feel like sleeping

An ache in my heart so hard for bearing

The time had froze and so are my feelings

My soul is crying..fighting to reach the ceiling

I wanna lose my senses..all of them including hearing

Listening to the ugly truth is what I’m fearing

Staying there ..waiting for nothing is boring

I know it..There’s something beyond my conscious is falling

Is it the trust of my own raising its voice and calling

Why you’re collapsing ??..please keep holding

There’s someone somewhere needs you.. so start from morning

Comments

  1. "the ugly truth"
    don't tell me that our short chatt yesturday has anything to do with this poem

    & sorry if i caused you any trouble last night

    ((BTW I loved your words..hated such a feeling))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooooo ,, not at all wallah^^ maybe that phrase caught my attention no more ...

    Nada... dear you never cause me but joys and smiles when remembering how kind a cute you are...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts