Don't Grieve...This is what life sometimes meant to be


Myself.. the sorrow seems to visit so often
Like if it's monitoring your patience
It's declaring the challenge.. are you strong enough?
I know it looks like it's taking over you..but are you still free despite it's cuffs'?
Open your heart and tell me everything you feel
We're both one.. with what you fear I deal

Yes..I'm tired..I'm sick of this life
Lots of people turned their back.. left my side
Some were close..others were just friends
Friends that left me weak.. lacked my strength
This sorrow made me forget I'm alive
It didn't just rule me..it also shared my life
It silenced me with it's dark hue
Like if it never showed it's identity but for me and you
It took over my motions but my feelings are still mine
Don't worry as long as I'm sensing ..I'll be fine

Myself.. I'm asking you not to grieve
When you die.. you'll find this life so brief
Be brave..God never takes something but to give others in place
If not on earth.. for sure in grace
You always forgive..it's not weakness..it's the will you got
No matter what reasons you have.. please don't give up
Always live with pride and dignity
This is what life sometimes meant to be




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts