It's always Back & Forth


Why people betray?!
Is it just for yesterday or will it go on for today?!
Is love another fault of mine?!
After all that pain I've got would everything be fine?!
My smiles aren't anymore for real?!
Often with sorrow and pain they deal
Is it so hard to become faithful?!
Or in this world it isn't so meaningful?!
Those are questions with answers I hardly believe
But life doesn't always has to do with grieve
My tears are shed for answers that worth
Knowing that life will always be back and forth
Those are questions that itches my inner soul
And my final answer is helping me not to fall
It is true.. This life walks back an forth

Comments

  1. Pink Lavender,
    I missed this type of poems, the ones that touche the heart. I really loved this poem althought it is a sad one but it is truely lovely.
    Love you dear freind and cheer up =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^_^ You Know I will cheer up..it's just I can't find something that is better than words to express my inner feeling*_*

    You Know that I love you more:P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts