If it wasn't for you

I'm not perfect , and have no voice to sing...
But that's what always you all make me think...
It isn't nice at all the way I write...
You picture me a journalist with a message to fight...
If I lose a challenge misholding my sword...
you 'll still cheer me" well done my lord"...
And when ever I come missing a train...
You give me a hand full of strain...
I might lose a chance and a dream might crash...
If it wasn't for you friend ,I wouldn't have another train to catch...

Comments

  1. You are our train too and things would have totally different without you . Now all I do is pray day and night for this freindship to stay for ever .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for the same reason...and Cinderella^_^
    Friends forever and....(you know)!:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts