My Friend

You have told me things you see.
You happened to be the only person that believes in me.
You are a dream I saw hundred years.
Where I felt insecure, surrounded by fears.
Friend is a word I might say but I never had the feel.
Until you came; I felt it letter by letter with every beat.
I probably won't ever know how to describe you.
For me being able to do that,I'll definitely have fatigue.
In hundred years I won't be able to describe half of what you are.
Believe me the much I say, will be way far.
Your look, the way you talk, the way you walk following your faith.
You are like an angel from grace.

Comments

  1. It's actually a wonderful poems, and you have a beautiful sense

    keep going sister , u have a great talent so don't loss it

    all the best sister

    Omar

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep impressing us pink lavender with wonderful poems and feelings ..... where had been these wonderful words all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink lavender your place is not on earth
    you should go to venus
    i have never heared poems like this
    and i am hapy cause the first poems i have ever read or hurd in english is yours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts