Lost Without You



I've seen the sun shine for two days
Ten others it only drain's
All around me, so dark
I'm lost with no marks
I've got enough with tears
Day and night there's no cheers
Tell I've seen a drop of golden sun
Appeared for a while then it's gone
I wish I knew it'sway
For me to follow with no delay
It took me ages to say
"All my life I just obey"
But what's the point of being weak?
I have to hurry up and seek
Ought to find my faith
Keep walking on the golden trace
The trace that leads me into your dream
Where we'll definitley find
That there's always you by my side

Comments

  1. So wonderful my dear it is really full of feelings ..... love you my dear <3
    I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish to see more of these great poems

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dear for passing by and honestly I'm the one who's proud you liked my poem :)
    visit again

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm selfish impatient and a little insecure
    i make mistakes
    i am out of control & at times
    hard to handle
    but if you can't handle me at my worst,
    then you obsolutely don't deserve me at my best......


    so be self dependent
    not commit struggle to find someone again and again.

    Sajid Ali

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts